Technology Samples Overview
Glossary Item Box
This section contains a broad set of samples that demonstrate how to use Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio (RDS) with various technologies including speech, vision, etc.
- How to write a service that interacts with the Microsoft Speech API (SAPI) by converting text input to speech output.
- Speech Recognition
- How to use the Speech Recognition Engine SAPI for doing speech recognition.
- Simple Vision
- How to write an image processing service that performs a color object, a simplified face and hand gestures detections.
- Color Segmentation
- Shows a sample Color Segment service that analyses images from a Web camara, or simulated Web camara, and identifies color regions in each image, based on color definitions declared in the service state.
- Blob Tracker
- Simple blob tracker service that finds specific blobs (regions) within an image for simple color tracking.
- Blob Tracker Calibration
- The Blob Tracker Calibration Service is a WinForms-based service that is used to calibrate the Blob Tracker service.
Robotics Basic Tutorials: Basic Robotics Tutorials Overview
Robotics Advanced Tutorials: Advanced Robotics Tutorials Overview
User Interface Samples: User Interface Samples Overview
© 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.