Automating Management Pack Development
Updated: May 22, 2009
Applies To: Operations Manager 2007 R2, Operations Manager 2007 SP1, System Center Operations Manager 2007
You can use the Operations Manager class libraries to automate tasks that are related to authoring, editing, or configuring Management Packs. This section contains examples for some of the common tasks you can perform to develop Management Packs by using the System Center Operations Manager 2007 SDK.
In This Section
- How to Create a Management Pack
- Demonstrates how to create a new Management Pack.
- How to Import a New Management Pack
- Demonstrates how to import a new Management Pack.
- How to Seal a Management Pack in Operations Manager
- Demonstrates how to seal a Management Pack. A sealed Management Pack is a binary file that cannot be edited.
- How to Remove an Existing Management Pack
- Demonstrates how to remove a Management Pack and all of its associated items.
- How to Export an Operations Manager Management Pack
- Demonstrates how to export an existing Management Pack as an XML file.
- How to Retrieve Information from a Management Pack
- Demonstrates how to retrieve information from an existing Management Pack.