Advanced Xbox 360 Programming
In This Section
- Xbox 360 Programming Considerations
- Summarizes several issues that XNA Framework programmers should consider when creating Xbox 360 games.
- Predicated Tiling
- Describes predicated tiling in Xbox 360 development.In predicated tiling, the commands issued in the Draw method are recorded before execution. The recorded commands, such as DrawPrimitives calls, are then executed for each tile, predicated based on whether the rendered primitives intersect the tile.
- .NET Compact Framework for Xbox 360
- Provides information about developing XNA Game Studio applications using the C# language and the .NET Compact Framework for Xbox 360.