AJAX Integration and JSON Support
For more information about ASP.NET AJAX and its integration with ASP.NET 2.0, see ASP.NET AJAX Overview.
In This Section
- Creating WCF Services for ASP.NET AJAX
- Describes how an WCF service can be exposed to AJAX clients by adding the appropriate AJAX endpoint either through configuration or by using a service host factory customized to generate a service host that configures the AJAX endpoint automatically.
- Creating WCF AJAX Services without ASP.NET
- Describes how to create an WCF service without using ASP.NET.
- Support for JSON and Other Data Transfer Formats
- Describes the support of the JSON format typically used (instead of XML) for messaging with ASP.NET AJAX services.
- How to: Migrate AJAX-Enabled ASP.NET Web Services to WCF
- Describes how to migrate an AJAX-enabled ASP.NET Web service to a WCF Web service.