SQL Server Data Operations in ADO.NET
This section describes SQL Server features and functionality that are specific to the .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server (System.Data.SqlClient).
In This Section
- Bulk Copy Operations in SQL Server
- Describes the bulk copy functionality for the .NET Data Provider for SQL Server.
- Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS)
- Describes how to have more than one SqlDataReader open on a connection when each instance of SqlDataReader is started from a separate command.
- Asynchronous Operations
- Describes how to perform asynchronous database operations by using an API that is modeled after the asynchronous model used by the .NET Framework.
- Table-Valued Parameters
- Describes how to work with table-valued parameters, which were introduced in SQL Server 2008.