This section describes key concepts for designing LINQ queries in LINQ to SQL.
In This Section
- LINQ to SQL Queries
- Refers to general LINQ topics, and explains items specific to LINQ to SQL.
- Querying Across Relationships
- Explains how to use associations in the LINQ to SQL object model.
- Remote vs. Local Execution
- Explains how to specify where you want your query executed.
- Deferred versus Immediate Loading
- Describes how to specify when related objects are loaded.
Copyright © 2012 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.