Fires to indicate that a file download is about to occur. If a file download dialog box can be displayed, this event fires prior to the appearance of the dialog box.
Private Sub object_FileDownload( _ ByVal bActiveDocument As Boolean, _ ByRef bCancel As Boolean)
- Object expression that resolves to the objects in the Applies To list.
- A Boolean that specifies whether the file is an Active Document.
- The file is not an Active Document.
- The file is an Active Document.
- A Boolean that specifies whether to continue the download process and display the download dialog box.
- Default. Continue with the download process and display download dialog box.
- Cancel the download process.
This event enables the user to take an alternative action during a file download.