Replica Object (JRO)
|Access Developer Reference|
Represents a copy of a replicated database.
With the collections, methods, and properties of a Replica object, you can do the following:
- Access the filters for a replica with the Filters collection.
- Create a new replica with the CreateReplica method.
- Determine whether an object is local or replicated with the GetObjectReplicability and SetObjectReplicability methods.
- Make a database replicable with the MakeReplicable method.
- Populate a partial replica with the PopulatePartial method.
- Synchronize two replicas with the Synchronize method.
- Specify the ADO Connection object or the valid connection string to which the replica is connected with the ActiveConnection property.
- Specify custom conflict resolution code with the ConflictFunction property.
- Return a Recordset containing table conflicts that occurred during synchronization with the ConflictTables property.
- Specify the unique identifier of the design master in a replica set with the DesignMasterId property.
- Determine the relative priority of the replica for use during conflict resolution with the Priority property.
- Specify how long to keep replication histories with the RetentionPeriod property.
- Return the unique identifier of the replica with the ReplicaId property.
- Determine if the replica is a full, partial, or design master with the ReplicaType property.
- Determine if the replica is a global, local, or anonymous replica with the Visibility property.