How to: Add Controls to a User Form
|Excel Developer Reference|
To add controls to a user form, find the control you want to add in the Toolbox, drag the control onto the form, and then drag an adjustment handle on the control until the control's outline is the size and shape you want.
|Dragging a control, or a number of "grouped" controls from the form back to the Toolbox creates a template of the controls, which can be reused. This is a useful feature for implementing a standard interface for your applications.|
After you have added controls to the form, use the commands on the Format menu in the Visual Basic Editor to adjust the control alignment and spacing.
- Displaying a Custom Dialog Box
- How to: Add Controls to a Document
- How to: Create a Custom Dialog Box
- How to: Create a User Form
- Initializing Control Properties
- Setting Control Properties
- Using ActiveX Controls on a Document
- Using ActiveX Controls on Sheets
- Using Control Values While Code Is Running
- Using Microsoft Office Web Components on Forms