Object is invalid or no longer set. (Error 3420)
You are attempting to reference an object that is no longer valid or has not been set.
- The object has been closed.
- The object has been orphaned (the parent object has been closed or deleted).
- The object is out of scope.
- The object library is not registered in the Microsoft Windows Registry.
- You are trying to reference a method or property of the collection, but you have not assigned it to a variable first. For example, to reference the Name property, use the following:
Dim dbsPublish As Database
Set dbsPublish = OpenDatabase("BIBLIO.mdb")
dbname = dbsPublish.Name