crs - ps
Computes a cross product using the right-hand rule.
|crs dst, src0, src1|
- dst is the destination register.
- src0 is a source register.
- src1 is a source register.
|Pixel shader versions||1_1||1_2||1_3||1_4||2_0||2_x||2_sw||3_0||3_sw|
This instruction works as shown here.
dest.x = src0.y * src1.z - src0.z * src1.y; dest.y = src0.z * src1.x - src0.x * src1.z; dest.z = src0.x * src1.y - src0.y * src1.x;
Some restrictions on use:
- src0 cannot be the same register as dest.
- src1 cannot be the same register as dest.
- src0 cannot have any swizzle other than the default swizzle (.xyzw).
- src1 cannot have any swizzle other than the default swizzle (.xyzw).
- dest has to have exactly one of the following seven masks: .x | .y | .z | .xy | .xz | .yz | .xyz.
- dest must be a temporary register.
- dest must not be the same register as src0 or src1