Provides an overview of the 3D Graphics classes as well as tutorials to demonstrate low-level 3D rendering.
In This Section
- 3D Graphics Overview
- Provides an overview of 3D graphics. The Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics namespace contains classes to use the graphics device to load and render resources and to apply effects to vertices and pixels.
- Viewports and Frustums
- Provides overview of viewports and frustums as related to 3D graphics concepts.
- Dynamic Vertex Buffers in XNA
- Describes several techniques for implementing dynamic vertex buffers in an XNA Framework game.
- "How To" Articles
- Describes step-by-step procedures for certain 3D graphics techniques.