Writing Game Code
This section describes how to use XNA Game Studio and the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows Phone.
In This Section
- Initializing, Updating, and Exiting a Game
- The XNA Framework Game Class provides a game loop for initializing, updating and exiting a game.
- Displaying Graphics
- Describes using XNA graphics for rendering 2D and 3D graphics.
- Responding to User Input
- Demonstrates techniques for accessing various input devices and responding to user input.
- Creating and Playing Sounds
- Provides overviews about audio technology, and presents predefined scenarios to demonstrate how to use audio.
- Displaying Pictures and Playing Video
- Provides overviews about how to use the Media API to retrieve system media, including pictures, songs, and video.
- Writing Data
- Describes how to save game data on Windows Phone.
- Adding Xbox LIVE Features to Your Game
- Contains introductory articles describing how to add Xbox LIVE to your game with XNA Gamer Services.
- Windows Phone Networking
- Describes the available methods for creating networked games with XNA Game Studio on Windows Phone.