Development Tools and Resources for Windows Mobile
This section covers tools and resources for Windows Mobile developers, including information about new tools, deployment documentation, and device management topics.
- Installing Developer Tools for Windows Mobile
A list of tools required to create Windows Mobile applications.
- Windows Vista Development Issues
Important information for developers using Windows Vista.
- Device Emulator for Windows Mobile
Information covering the Device Emulator.
- Cellular Emulator
A software emulator that you can use to test applications under different wireless network conditions.
- Security, GPS and Resolution Awareness Tools
Tools for testing security settings, faking a GPS connection, and forcing resolution awareness.
- Hopper Test Tool
Using the Hopper input stress tool to make your application as robust and stable as possible.
- Debugging Windows Mobile Applications
Links to topics covering debugging native and managed code.
- Code Samples for Windows Mobile
Sample applications shipped with SDK that can help you learn to develop software for the Windows Mobile platform.
- Links and Resources
Links and resources that may be of interest to Windows Mobile developers.
- Deploying Windows Mobile Applications
Packaging projects for deployment, and managing the applications after installation.
- Packaging Windows Mobile Applications With CAB Wizard
Creating CAB files to share your application.
- Windows Mobile Documentation on MSDN
Links to other important developer information on MSDN, including the .NET Compact Framework.