Internet Server Classes
MFC has added five new classes that implement the Internet Server API (ISAPI). Using these classes, you can create DLLs that add functionality to Internet servers and Web pages. The new ISAPI Extension Wizard creates Internet server extensions and filters. Internet server extensions and filters are DLLs based on the new Internet server classes. See Creating a Typical ISAPI Filter for more information.
- CHttpServer A class for creating an Internet server extension. Internet server extensions provide a more efficient, DLL-based alternative to Common Gateway Interface (CGI) applications.
- CHttpFilter A class for creating an Internet server filter to screen messages sent to and from an Internet server.
- CHttpServerContext A class which CHttpServer uses to handle concurrent, multiple requests.
- CHttpFilterContext A class which CHttpFilter uses to handle concurrent, multiple requests.
- CHtmlStream Called by CHttpServer to send an HTML (HyperText Markup Language) stream back to the client.