Examining Code Written with Attributes
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The following topics show code that is written with attributes that target the .NET Framework and managed code.
In This Section
- Extending Metadata with Custom Attributes
- Discusses custom attributes, a simple way to extend the metadata of any given managed element with attributes available in all languages that target the .NET Framework.
- Using the DllImport Attribute
- Discusses the benefits of using DllImport to make calls to native code from a managed application and focuses on the aspects of marshaling and the DllImport attribute.
- Attributes Walkthroughs
- Provides links to walkthroughs showing you how to use attributes in different settings.
- Attributes Reference
- Provides links to reference topic describing the individual attributes and their use.
- Attributes Samples
- Provides links to attributed versions of the Active Template Library (ATL) samples.