Labeling Individual Windows Forms Controls and Providing Shortcuts to Them
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Controls added to Windows Forms have properties and methods that are used to further specialize the user experience. Customizing your user interface to suit the needs of the user is extremely important for well-designed Windows applications.
In This Section
- Setting the Text Displayed by a Windows Forms Control
- Describes how to assign a text label to a control.
- Setting the Image Displayed by a Windows Forms Control
- Explains how to configure a control to display images.
- Creating Access Keys for Windows Forms Controls
- Gives information on creating predefined keyboard shortcuts.
- Providing Accessibility Information for Controls on a Windows Form
- Gives information on enabling your controls to work with accessibility aids.
- Windows Forms Controls
- Links to other basic things you can do with controls.