Putting Controls on Windows Forms
Visual Studio .NET 2003
There are a wide variety of controls that can be put on Windows Forms, depending on the needs of the application.
In This Section
- Adding Controls to Windows Forms
- Gives directions for attaching controls to your form.
- Adding Controls Without a User Interface to Windows Forms
- Gives directions for appending controls with no user interface to your application.
- Adding to or Removing from a Collection of Controls at Run Time
- Explains how to add and remove controls on a panel at run time.
- Validation of Control Data on Windows Forms
- Explains the basics of and theory behind validating the contents of Windows Forms controls.
- Adding ActiveX Controls to Windows Forms
- Gives directions for working with legacy ActiveX controls.
- Considerations When Hosting an ActiveX Control on a Windows Form
- Enumerates things to keep in mind when planning an application that uses ActiveX controls.
- Windows Forms Controls
- Links to introductory topics on controls and what you can do with them.