PrintPreviewDialog Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms PrintPreviewDialog control is a pre-configured dialog box used to display how a document will appear when printed. Use it within your Windows application as a simple solution in lieu of configuring your own dialog box. The control contains buttons for printing, zooming in, displaying one or multiple pages, and closing the dialog box.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms PrintPreviewDialog Control
- Introduces the general concepts of the PrintPreviewDialog control, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to see a version of their document as it will look when it prints.
- Displaying Print Preview in Windows Applications
- Explains how to view a page that is to be printed via an instance of the PrintPreviewDialog control at run time.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- PrintPreviewDialog Class
- Provides reference information on the PrintPreviewDialog class and its members.
- Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes
- Discusses the Windows Forms dialog box controls and components and the code necessary for executing their basic functions.
- Dialog-Box Controls and Components (Windows Forms)
- Lists the different dialog-box controls for Windows Forms.
- Dialog Boxes in Windows Forms
- Describes how to create a dialog box for a Windows Form.
- Printing Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes for users of Visual Basic 6.0 how printing is different in this version.