PrintPreviewControl Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms PrintPreviewControl is used to display a document as it will appear when printed. This control has no buttons or other user interface elements, so typically you use the PrintPreviewControl only if you wish to write your own print-preview user interface. If you want the standard user interface, use a PrintPreviewDialog control.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms PrintPreviewControl
- Introduces the general concepts of the PrintPreviewControl, which you can use to design your own print preview dialog or component.
- PrintPreviewDialog Control (Windows Forms)
- Describes an alternate way to create print preview functionality.
- Controls You Can Use on Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- PrintPreviewControl Class
- Provides reference information on the PrintPreviewControl class and its members.
- Printing Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes for users of Visual Basic 6.0 how printing is different in this version.