PictureBox Control (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms PictureBox control is used to display graphics in bitmap, GIF, JPEG, metafile, or icon format.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms PictureBox Control
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Loading a Picture at Design Time (Windows Forms)
- Provides instructions for displaying and clearing a picture at design time.
- Modifying the Size or Placement of a Picture at Run Time (Windows Forms)
- Explains what the SizeMode property does and how to set it.
- Setting Pictures at Run Time (Windows Forms)
- Provides instructions for displaying and clearing a picture at run time.