ListView Control (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms ListView control displays a list of items with icons. You can use a list view to create a user interface like the right pane of Windows Explorer.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms ListView Control
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Adding and Removing Items with the Windows Forms ListView Control
- Describes how to add or remove items from a list view.
- Adding Columns to the Windows Forms ListView Control
- Provides instructions for creating columns in order to display information about each list item.
- Displaying Icons for the Windows Forms ListView Control
- Explains how to associate a list view with an appropriate image list for displaying large or small icons.
- Displaying Subitems in Columns with the Windows Forms ListView Control
- Provides instructions for displaying information about each list item in columns.
- Adding Custom Information to a TreeView or ListView Control (Windows Forms)
- Describes how to inherit from an item in a list view or a node in a tree view in order to add any fields, methods, or constructors you need.
- Introduction to the Windows Forms ImageList Component
- Explains what an image list is and its key features and properties.
- Walkthrough: Creating a Multipane User Interface with Windows Forms
- Gives instructions for laying out a Windows Form with multiple panes.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- ListView Class
- Describes this class and has links to all its members.