HScrollBar and VScrollBar Controls (Windows Forms)
Windows Forms ScrollBar controls are used to provide easy navigation through a long list of items or a large amount of information by scrolling either horizontally or vertically within an application or control. Scroll bars are a common element of the Windows interface.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms HScrollBar and VScrollBar Controls
- Introduces the general concepts of the HScrollBar and VScrollBar controls, which allow users to scroll horizontally and vertically through large amounts of information.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- HScrollBar Class
- Provides reference information on the HScrollBar class and its members.
- VScrollBar Class
- Provides reference information on the VScrollBar class and its members.
- HScrollBar Control Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes how horizontal scroll capability has changed in Visual Basic .NET, as compared with previous versions.
- VScrollBar Control Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes how vertical scroll capability has changed in Visual Basic .NET, as compared with previous versions.