FolderBrowserDialog Component (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms FolderBrowserDialog component displays an interface with which users can browse and select a folder or create a new one. It is a complement to the OpenFileDialog component, which is used for browsing and selecting files.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms FolderBrowserDialog Component
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Choosing Folders with the Windows Forms FolderBrowserDialog Component
- Explains how to programmatically extract the selected folder from the dialog box, as well as work with some of the other, optional properties of the component.
- Dialog Boxes in Windows Forms
- Provides a list of tasks for dialog boxes, which often display tabs.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- FolderBrowserDialog Class
- Describes this class and has links to all its members.