DateTimePicker Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms DateTimePicker control allows the user to select a single item from a list of dates or times. It appears in two parts: a drop-down list with a date or time represented in text, and a grid that appears when you click on the down-arrow next to the list. The grid looks like the MonthCalendar control, which can be used for selecting multiple dates.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms DateTimePicker Control
- Introduces the general concepts of the DateTimePicker control, which allows users to select a single item from a list of dates or times.
- Displaying a Date in a Custom Format with the Windows Forms DateTimePicker Control
- Explains how to use format strings to display dates in a preferred format.
- Setting and Returning Dates with the Windows Forms DateTimePicker Control
- Provides steps to set the date in the control, and to access the date the user has selected.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- DateTimePicker Class
- Provides reference information on the DateTimePicker class and its members.
- MonthCalendar Control (Windows Forms)
- Presents an intuitive graphical interface for users to view and set date information.