Visual C++ Reference
Visual Studio .NET 2003
In This Section
- Visual C++ Libraries
- Provides links to the various libraries provided with Visual C++, including ATL, ATL Server, MFC, OLE DB, the C run-time library, and the Standard C++ Library.
- C++ Attributes Reference
- Provides links to topics discussing attributes, which simplify COM programming and .NET Framework common language runtime development.
- C/C++ Languages
- Provides links to the C language reference, the C++ language reference, and C and C++ preprocessor directives reference.
- Visual C++ Extensibility Object Model
- Provides links to topics discussing COM objects, interfaces, and associated managed wrappers that can be used with any COM- or .NET-compliant language to automate actions occurring in the Visual Studio .NET development environment.
- Microsoft Macro Assembler Reference
- Provides links to topics describing the MASM directives, operators, and error messages.
- Porting and Upgrading
- Provides links to topics describing how to create your projects for portability to other languages and platforms and how to upgrade your projects to conform to the current release of Visual C++.
- Creating and Managing Visual C++ Projects
- Provides links to topics describing how to use application and code wizards to create your own projects and how to employ property pages to manage your projects.
- Building a C/C++ Program
- Provides links to topics describing building your program from the command line or from the integrated development environment of Visual Studio.
- Adding Functionality
- Provides links to topics describing conceptual information about the Visual C++ libraries and topics discussing various coding technologies and techniques.
- Managed Extensions for C++ Programming
- Provides links to topics describing the extension of the C++ language that provides support for managed programming and targeting the .NET Framework and the common language runtime..
- Provides links to sample code showing the capabilities of Visual C++ and the libraries and technologies it supports.
- Visual C++
- Provides links to different areas of the Visual Studio and Visual C++ documentation set.
- Developing with Visual Studio .NET
- Provides links to topics describing how you can use Visual Studio to accomplish each step in the development process.
- Debugging Visual C++
- Discusses some common debugging problems and techniques for C and C++ applications.