Accessibility for People with Disabilities
Microsoft is committed to making its products and services easier for everyone to use. This Help file provides information about how to make Microsoft Windows and Visual FoxPro more accessible as well as other features, products, and services that can help improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
Note The information in this section about Microsoft Windows applies only to users who purchased Microsoft Windows in the United States. If you purchased Microsoft Windows outside the United States, your Windows package contains a subsidiary information card listing Microsoft Support Services telephone numbers and addresses. You can contact your subsidiary to find out whether the type of products and services described in this Help file are available in your area.
For information about technical support services for people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, see Microsoft Visual FoxPro Technical Support.
You can learn more about the accessibility features in Microsoft products and services by visiting the Accessiblity Web site at http://www.microsoft.com/enable/.
In This Section
- Customizing Microsoft Windows for Accessibility
- Provides information about customizing the Microsoft Windows environment to make your computer more accessible.
- Customizing Visual FoxPro for Accessibility
- Provides information about how to customize Visual FoxPro for accessibility.
- Utilities and Resources for Enhancing Accessibility
- Provides information about accessibility products, services, and resources available from Microsoft and other organizations.
- Microsoft Documentation in Alternative Formats
- Provides information about how to obtain alternative and more accessible documentation formats.