Visual FoxPro cannot start
Visual FoxPro cannot be initialized or configured for one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient memory.
Visual FoxPro could not allocate sufficient memory for internal structures. Free up memory and restart Visual FoxPro.
- Insufficient disk space.
Visual FoxPro could not allocate temporary files. Free up disk space and restart Visual FoxPro.
- Vfp7enu.dll could not be loaded.
Visual FoxPro cannot find Vfp7enu.dll because it is missing or has been renamed. Reinstall Visual FoxPro.
- The resource file you specified with the -L startup switch could not be loaded.
Visual FoxPro cannot find the file you specified. Check that the file you specified with the -L switch is available.
- Visual FoxPro requires Windows 98, Windows Me, or Windows 2000 or later.
Install one of the supported Windows operating systems.
- Product in use by another.
Make sure that you have the correct network access rights. See your Windows documentation.
- Invalid or missing .EXE file.
Reinstall Visual FoxPro.