Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Visual FoxPro reference includes topics on productivity tools, as well as the controls, objects, properties, methods, events, statements, functions, and constants available.
In This Section
- General Reference
- Includes Visual FoxPro related technical information, including file types, file structures, and other reference information about Visual FoxPro elements.
- Language Reference
- Provides a list of language reference topics in alphabetical order
- User Interface Reference
- Explains the options that appear on various dialog boxes, windows, and other user interfaces. These types of topics generally appear when you press F1 in a dialog box or window.
- Error Messages
- Provides information about some of the more common error messages in Visual FoxPro.
- Getting Started with Visual FoxPro
- Provides information about installing, upgrading, and configuring Visual FoxPro, as well as customizing the development environment.
- Using Visual FoxPro
- Gives an overview of Visual FoxPro features, concepts, and productivity tools for developing and managing high-performance database applications and components.
- Includes topics on productivity tools, as well as the controls, objects, properties, methods, events, statements, functions, and constants available.
- Provides code samples that you can use for experimenting and becoming acquainted with features.