Understanding the InfoPath Object Model and Common Developer Tasks
This section provides information on common developer tasks when developing InfoPath managed code form templates.
In This Section
- How to: Access Application Data
Discusses how to access information about the InfoPath application.
- How to: Respond to Form Events
Discusses how to create event handlers that respond to events that occur as a user fills out a form.
- How to: Access Form Data
Discusses how to access information about the form's underlying XML document, the data it contains, or to perform some action on the XML document.
- How to: Access External Data Sources
Discusses how to access data from external data sources.
- How to: Write Conditional Logic That Determines the Run-time Environment
Discusses how to write code that performs a different action depending on whether the form is open in InfoPath, a Web browser, or a mobile browser.
- How to: Work with Form Windows
Discusses how to work with form windows.
- How to: Work with Views
Discusses how to work with views.
- How to: Work with Offline Solutions
Discusses how to work with offline solutions.
- How to: Work with Digital Signatures
Discusses how to work with digital signatures.
- How to: Handle Errors
Discusses how to handle errors in InfoPath managed-code projects.
- How to: Work with Information Rights Management Settings
Discusses how to work with Information Rights Management (IRM) settings.