Obsolete. Adds an entry to the queue for read requests.
HRESULT addReadRequest( BSTR name, VARIANT reserved, VARIANT_BOOL *success );
- [in] BSTR that specifies one of the standard vCard names. If anything else is used, the request is ignored and nothing is added to the read-requests queue.
- [in] Windows Internet Explorer currently ignores this parameter.
- [out, retval] Pointer to a VARIANT_BOOL that receives one of the following possible values:
- The request has been successfully added to the queue.
- The attribute name was not recognized or the attribute already appeared in the request queue.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.
This method appends a vCard name to the read-requests queue. The read-requests queue is a list of read requests waiting to be initiated. To initiate the accumulated, or compound, read requests in the queue, call IHTMLOpsProfile::doReadRequest. To clear the queue, call IHTMLOpsProfile::clearRequest.
As of Internet Explorer 7, this method is obsolete and should not be used.