Gets the information for a band object.
HRESULT GetBandInfo( DWORD dwBandID, DWORD dwViewMode, DESKBANDINFO* pdbi );
- The identifier of the band. The container assigns this identifier. The band object can keep this value if it is required.
- The view mode of the band object. This is one of the following values.
- Band object is displayed in a floating band.
- Band object is displayed in a horizontal band.
- Band object is displayed in a transparent band.
- Band object is displayed in a vertical band.
- A pointer to a DESKBANDINFO structure that receives the band information for the object. The dwMask member of this structure indicates what information is requested.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.