Called by Windows Internet Explorer and WebBrowser applications to download a file.
HRESULT Download( IMoniker *pmk, IBindCtx *pbc, DWORD dwBindVerb, LONG grfBINDF, BINDINFO *pBindInfo, LPCOLESTR pszHeaders, LPCOLESTR pszRedir, UINT uiCP );
- [in] A pointer to an IMoniker interface that specifies the object to be downloaded.
- [in] A pointer to an IBindCtx interface that specifies information used by the moniker in the bind process.
- [in] A value of type DWORD that specifies the action to be performed during the bind process.
- [in] A value of type LONG that specifies a combination of values taken from the BINDF enumeration indicating how the bind process is handled.
- [in] A pointer to a variable of type BINDINFO that specifies the client application's requirements for binding.
- [in] A value of type LPCOLESTR that specifies additional headers to use with IHttpNegotiate.
- [in] A value of type LPCOLESTR that specifies the URL that the moniker is redirected to.
- [in] A value of type UINT that specifies the code page of the object's display name.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.
Implement this method to provide a custom user interface for file downloads in Internet Explorer or a WebBrowser application.
URL Moniker functions can be used to download a resource.