This topic documents a feature of Visual Filters and Transitions, which is deprecated as of Windows Internet Explorer 9 and obsolete as of Internet Explorer 10.
Creates and initializes a transform.
HRESULT CreateTransform( IUnknown **punkInputs, ULONG ulNumInputs, IUnknown **punkOutputs, ULONG ulNumOutputs, IPropertyBag *pInitProps, IErrorLog *pErrLog, REFCLSID TransCLSID, REFIID TransIID, void **ppTransform );
- [in] Address of a pointer to an array of input data object interface pointers that the transform will use. Specify NULL if the transform does not use any inputs.
- [in] Number of data objects referred to by the punkInputs parameter. Can be zero if the transform does not use any inputs.
- [in] Address of a pointer to an array of output data object interface pointers. Can be NULL.
- [in] Number of data objects referred to by the punkOutputs parameter.
- [in] Pointer to an optional property bag used to initialize the transform. Can be NULL.
- [in] Pointer to an optional error log object used during property persistence. Can be NULL.
- [in] class identifier (CLSID) of the transform to create.
- [in] IID of the transform type to return.
- [out] Address of a pointer to the requested interface from the new transform.
Returns one of the following HRESULT values.
S_OK Success E_POINTER A bad pointer was passed to the method. REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG A specified class is not registered in the registration database. S_FALSE The interface is not supported.
If the number of inputs and outputs is set to zero, this method will not use IDXTransform::Setup on the transform. This enables you to create a transform and defer setup until a later time.