Moves this display pointer to the specified coordinates on a page.
HRESULT MoveToPoint( POINT ptPoint, COORD_SYSTEM eCoordSystem, IHTMLElement *pElementContext, DWORD dwHitTestOptions, DWORD *pdwHitTestResults );
- [in] A POINT structure that specifies the new coordinates for the display pointer.
- [in] A COORD_SYSTEM enumeration that specifies the coordinate system to use as a frame of reference for defining the location of ptPoint.
- [in] A pointer to an IHTMLElement interface for the element that specifies the placement of the coordinate system.
- [in] A DWORD that specifies an optional HT_OPTIONS enumeration flag to indicate where IDisplayPointer::MoveToPoint should place the pointer, if ptPoint is to the right of a line where an element ends.
- [out] A DWORD that specifies an HT_RESULTS enumeration value to indicate where the display pointer was placed.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.
IDisplayPointer::MoveToPoint handles display pointer placement for points that occur to the right of a line where an element ends in two different ways, depending on the dwHitTestOptions flag. For such points, when the flag is not set ( dwHitTestOptions = 0), a display pointer is placed at the end of the line, but in the element containing the line. If the flag is set ( dwHitTestOptions = HT_OPT_AllowAfterEOL), the display pointer is placed at the end of the line and immediately outside the element containing the line.