Fires on the object before its associated document prints or previews for printing.
No return value.
The DISPID for this event is defined in mshtmdid.h. Use this value to identify the event handler when implementing IDispatch::Invoke.
Bubbles No Cancels No To invoke
- Choose Print or Print Preview from the File menu.
- Press CTRL+P.
- Right-click anywhere on a document, and choose Print.
- Right-click a link on a document, and choose Print.
- From Windows Explorer, select an .htm file and choose Print from the File menu.
- From Windows Explorer, right-click an .htm file and choose Print.
Default action Prints the document associated with the object for which the event is specified.
Use this event to modify the document just before it prints or previews for printing. In most cases it is used to make all the information on the document visible just before printing.
Use the event in conjunction with the HTMLWindowEvents::onafterprint event to undo the changes made to the document in the HTMLWindowEvents::onbeforeprint event.