Fires on the object immediately after its associated document prints or previews for printing.
No return value.
The DISPID for this event is defined in mshtmdid.h. Use this value to identify the event handler when implementing IDispatch::Invoke.
Bubbles No Cancels No To invoke
- Choose Print or Print Preview from the File menu.
- Press CTRL+P.
- Right-click anywhere on a document, and choose Print.
- Right-click a link on a document, and choose Print.
- From Windows Explorer, select an .htm file, and then choose Print from the File menu.
- From Windows Explorer, right-click an .htm file, and then choose Print.
Default action None
This event is usually used with the HTMLWindowEvents::onbeforeprint event. Use the HTMLWindowEvents::onbeforeprint event to make changes to the document just before it prints or previews for printing. Use the HTMLWindowEvents::onafterprint event to undo those changes, reverting the document back to its pre-print or pre-preview state.