Collapses the given text range and moves the empty range by the given number of units.
HRESULT move( BSTR Unit, long Count, long *ActualCount );
- [in] BSTR that specifies the units to move, using one of the following values:
- Moves one or more characters.
- Moves one or more words. A word is a collection of characters terminated by a space or some other white-space character, such as a tab.
- Moves one or more sentences. A sentence is a collection of words terminated by a punctuation character, such as a period.
- Moves to the start or end of the original range.
- [in] long that specifies the number of units to move. This can be positive or negative. The default is 1.
- [out, retval] Pointer to a long that returns the number of units moved.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.
This feature might not be available on non- Microsoft Win32 platforms.