Expands the range so that partial units are completely contained.
HRESULT expand( BSTR Unit, VARIANT_BOOL *Success );
- [in] BSTR that specifies the units to move in the range, using one one of the following values:
- Expands a character.
- Expands a word. A word is a collection of characters terminated by a space or another white-space character, such as a tab.
- Expands a sentence. A sentence is a collection of words terminated by an ending punctuation character, such as a period.
- Expands to enclose the entire range.
- [out, retval] VARIANT_BOOL that returns one of the following values:
- The range was successfully expanded.
- The range was not expanded.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.
This feature might not be available on non- Microsoft Win32 platforms.