Visual C++ Libraries
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The following topics link to conceptual material for the Visual C++ libraries.
In This Section
- Provides a conceptual overview of the ATL Library, a set of template-based C++ classes that simplify the programming of COM objects.
- ATL Server
- Provides a conceptual overview of the ATL Server Library, a set of native C++ classes that allows you to create Web applications, XML Web services, and other server applications.
- Provides a conceptual overview of the MFC Library, a set of classes in that constitute an application framework, which is the framework of an application written for the Windows API.
- Active Template Library (ATL) Reference
- Provides language reference for the ATL Library.
- ATL Server Reference
- Provides language reference for the ATL Server Library.
- Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC) Reference
- Provides language reference for the MFC Library.
- Visual C++ Reference
- Provides links to topics describing the C and C++ language references, the libraries provided with Visual C++, the Visual C++ Extensibility Object Model, and the Microsoft Macro Assembler (MASM).
- Visual C++ Samples
- Provides links to sample code showing the capabilities of Visual C++ and the libraries and technologies it supports.
- Provides links to using the Visual Studio debugger to correct logic errors in your application or stored procedures.
- Adding Functionality
- Provides links to topics describing conceptual information about the Visual C++ libraries and topics discussing various coding technologies and techniques.