Use the Answer Wizard
Using the Answer Wizard, you can type a question about MapPoint and then select topics that may contain the answer to your question.
- Open Microsoft MapPoint Help by clicking on the Standard toolbar.
- If Help opens as a single pane, click Show in the Help window.
- Click the Answer Wizard tab.
- Type your question in the What would you like to do? box.
- Click Search.
- In the Select topic to display box, click the topic you want to view.
You can phrase your question any way you like, but the more concisely you word it, the more likely it is that you'll receive an appropriate response.
Note These instructions are written for Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0.