ASP.NET Application Walkthrough
This section provides a series of walkthroughs that show you how to deploy ASP.NET Web applications. To deploy an ASP.NET Web application, you must first create a root directory and then a directory structure under the root to contain the application files. Then you copy the application files to this directory structure.
In This Section
- Walkthrough: Creating an ASP.NET Web Application Root Directory with IIS
- Describes how to create a Web application root directory using Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Walkthrough: Creating a Directory Structure for an ASP.NET Web Application
- Describes how to create directories to contain ASP.NET application files and includes a sample directory structure.
- Walkthrough: Deploying an ASP.NET Web Application
- Describes deployment options for ASP.NET applications and explains how to use the XCOPY tool.
- ASP.NET Applications
- Defines the file types and directory structures that can make up ASP.NET Web applications and how to use the Global.asax file.
- ASP.NET Configuration
- Describes how to configure ASP.NET applications.
- Creating ASP.NET Web Applications
- Describes how to develop enterprise-class Web applications with ASP.NET.