Visual Studio .NET 2003
A procedure is a block of Visual Basic statements enclosed by a declaration statement and an End statement. All Visual Basic code is written within procedures.
In This Section
- Procedures Overview
- Provides an overview of the types of procedures, and explains the benefits of using them to structure your code.
- Sub Procedures
- Describes how to declare and call Sub procedures.
- Function Procedures
- Describes how to declare and call Function procedures.
- Property Procedures
- Describes how to declare and call Property procedures.
- Procedure Arguments
- Provides information on defining arguments and specifying them in calls.
- Recursive Procedures
- Provides information on procedures that call themselves.
- Procedure Overloading
- Describes how to define multiple versions of a procedure.
- Object-Oriented Programming in Visual Basic
- Covers the basics of object-oriented programming.