Returns the adjacent text string.
HRESULT getAdjacentText( BSTR where, BSTR *text );
- [in] A BSTR that specifies where the text is located by using one of the following values.
- Text is returned immediately before the element.
- Text is returned after the start of the element but before all other content in the element.
- Text is returned immediately before the end of the element but after all other content in the element.
- Text is returned immediately after the end of the element.
- [out, retval] A pointer to the first adjacent text string.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.