Makes the element either a child or parent of another element.
HRESULT applyElement( IHTMLElement *apply, BSTR where, IHTMLElement **applied );
- [in] A pointer to an IHTMLElement interface that becomes the child or parent of the current element.
- [in] A BSTR that specifies one of the following values.
- Default. Specified element becomes a parent of the current element.
- Specified element becomes a child of the current element, but contains all the child elements of the current element.
- [out, retval] A pointer to an IHTMLElement interface that receives a reference to the applied element.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.