MapPoint North America 2006 SDK
View a saved Web page
- Open the map file from which the Web page was created.
- On the File menu, click Manage Saved Web Pages.
- Select the Web page that you want to view.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Edit.
- Select the Open saved Web page in browser now check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to close the Manage Saved Web Pages dialog box.
To view a Web page now
To automatically view a Web page every time changes are made
The Save as Web Page dialog box opens.
Note You can also view a Web page by double-clicking the file name in Windows Explorer.