BizTalk Server Tutorials
The BizTalk Server tutorials contain simple scenarios to give new users an experience of using a variety of BizTalk tools while creating compiled, testable integration solutions. For more advanced users, or users who are designing BizTalk solutions, see Scenarios for Business Solutions.
Use the following tutorials to learn how to use BizTalk Server:
- Tutorial 1: Enterprise Application Integration. Provides step-by-step instructions for implementing a BizTalk solution that receives inventory replenishment request messages from a warehouse and evaluates the request messages. If the solution denies a request, it sends a decline message to the warehouse. If the solution approves a request, it forwards the message to an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Tutorial 2: EDI Interface Developer Tutorial. Demonstrates how to use the EDI functionality in BizTalk Server in an Interface Developer scenario.
- Tutorial 3: AS2 Tutorial. Provides step-by-step instructions to set up a solution that receives and sends EDIINT/AS2-encoded messages over an HTTP transport.
- Tutorial 4: Creating a Hybrid Application Using BizTalk Server 2013
- Tutorial 5: Invoking a REST Interface Using BizTalk Server
- Tutorial 6: Integrating BizTalk Server 2013 with Salesforce
- Processing JSON messages using BizTalk Server
To learn more about BizTalk Server concepts and architecture, we recommend that you read the following sections of BizTalk Server Help:
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.