Creating TIBCO Rendezvous Receive Handlers
[Unless specifically noted, the content in this topic applies to BizTalk Server 2013 and 2013 R2.]
Creating notifications or events is similar to creating other calls in BizTalk Server. This section explains how to create a receive location to listen for TIBCO Rendezvous messages.
In This Section
- TIBCO Rendezvous Events and Receive Locations
- How to Create Receive Ports
- Setting TIBCO Rendezvous Receive Transport Properties
- How to Set Receive Pipelines for TIBCO Rendezvous
- Using TIBCO Rendezvous Receive Ports from BizTalk Server
- Using BizTalk Server from TIBCO Rendezvous to Receive Messages
- Message Mapping in TIBCO Rendezvous
- Data Type Mapping for Receive Handlers in TIBCO Rendezvous
- BizTalk Server Message Context Properties (Receive Handlers)
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.