Implementing BAM Solutions
[Unless specifically noted, the content in this topic applies to BizTalk Server 2013 and 2013 R2.]
This section describes ways to implement your BAM solution, including capturing data of interest, sending data to BAM, and modifying the data you send to BAM as a result of changing business requirements.
In This Section
- Installing the BAM-Eventing Software
- Tracking Profile Editor
- Implementing BAM Activities with Event Streams
- What Is the BAM Interceptor?
- How to Create a Custom Analysis Task
- Performance Considerations for BAM Event Publishing
- Considerations for BAM Code Maintenance
- Considerations for Working with BAM APIs
- How to Enrich BAM Data Using Lookups
- Deploying Localized BAM XML Files
- Using the BAM WCF and WF Interceptors
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.