Advanced Security In WSE
This section details how to apply security to a distributed application that uses Web services without using the Turnkey Security Assertions.
In This Section
- Custom Policy Assertions
- Details how to extend the security model in WSE to secure application scenarios not covered by the Turnkey Security Assertions.
- Creating Custom Security Tokens
- Details how to create a custom security token.
- Establishing a Secure Conversation
- Details how to secure a SOAP message exchange using a security token that issued by a security token service.